Psychotherapy and counselling in London, SE1
Simi is able to offer online therapy where sessions are conducted via telephone or SKYPE.
There are times when attending a face-to-face session for therapy is not possible, however support is still available. Using the Internet or telephone for a therapy session can be useful when there are:
- Career issues making travel difficult
- Cultural issues where the option to see a therapist may feel unacceptable
- Illness and incapacity
- Occupation – Your work frequently takes you away from home
- Privacy – (this can be less intimidating, supports feeling safer and or retaining a feeling of anonymity)
- Rural location
- Social Anxiety
- There are difficulties in accessing a counsellor face-to-face
Fees for online sessions begin at £35. If online therapy is of interest to you please get in touch to discuss further and set up an initial free consultation.